Monday, October 28, 2019

I don't know if I can take this any more

I'm losing it.
I'm on my meds.
I can't take this.
My racing thoughts include bad ones tonight.
I can't control my brain.
Emotions are gone, really.
I just feel numb.
I don't want to be numb any more.
I don't want to feel powerless any more.
I don't want to be ignored by every one any more.
I'm so very tired of fighting this.

I don't know if I can take this any more.

bipolar sucks
i can't win
not allowed to lose
caught in between
so confused
where do i go from here
up or down
there's no way around
there is no life for me
this is the way it was meant to be
call it fate or destiny
my choices were set a long time ago
if it was up to me i would never have been born
the world would be a better place
and i wouldn't have passed this shit down to my kids
that's the most depressing thought of all

sorry guys
i fucked it up

No comments:

Post a Comment