Friday, September 27, 2019

Am I A Lazy Bum?

I was called a lazy bum today for not completing the laundry that I started. There are mounds of laundry all over the living room, yet somehow the one load I didn't switch to the dryer makes me a lazy bum. But am I? Maybe I am. Honestly, I'm not sure.

I forget things
I lose track of time.
I lose things.
My brain goes on a bunny trail and I get lost.

Is this just me or is this the bipolar taking over. Are these hypomanic episodes? Rapid cycling? I don't know. I know that I'm down right now. Ready to give up. I'm so tired of fighting. I'm taking my meds. Are they working? Sometimes I think they are. Other times I think it's a pile of shit pills and they aren't doing anything. Too many pills. I don't like taking all of these meds, plus diabetes meds, etc..

Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment